In today’s society, everyone can and should have the skills to defend themselves. USSD’s process for teaching self-defense is founded upon a system of martial arts used by the Shaolin monks that is over two thousand years old.
The USSD system of self-defense is uniquely organized and you will learn;
- More than 120 kicking techniques
- Over 300 hand strikes
- More than 100 pressure points
- 30 different stances
- 6 different blocking systems
- 38 practice forms
- 108 defenses against club attacks, knives, and guns
- Practice drills to hone your defensive skills
USSD instructors are expertly trained in our proprietary system of self-defense based on the practices of Shaolin’s warrior monks. Using well tested teaching methods ensures that you and your family will have a positive experience learning and practicing self-defense skills that will be effective if needed.