SoCal Brown & Black Belt Test9am Saturday, November 6th
Colonel Bill Barber Marine Corps Memorial Park Soccer Field A4 Civic Center Plaza, Irvine CA. 92606Pacific Northwest Test in Washington - Brown & Black Belt6pm Friday, November 5th
USSD Sammamish Dojo3058 Issaquah-Pine Lake Rd SE, Sammamish WA 98075
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to the test time to check in and get ready.
- Temperature checks will be at the door, and we will monitor to ensure that all safety protocols are properly managed throughout the event.
- Test will be outside, with some shaded areas, and canopies.
- 10 Ft minimum for social distancing. No Contact. No sparring, no techniques with partners.
- Masks are mandatory for the test.
- Full Gi with Patch and Belt to be worn on this test.
- Frequent water breaks will be offered. Bring water or a sports drink for hydration as needed.
- Any inhalers or health related items are recommended in a personal bag to keep near you.
- Bring Shoes suitable for outdoor testing ie : Dojo Shoes or Sneakers/Closed Toe Shoes. No Flip Flops or Sandals.
- Any at-risk students should speak with their personal Doctors on their recommendations to participate in the test.
- Test times will vary depending on rank, and testing circumstances. Friends and Family may NOT congregate on site during the test, but may return to watch the ceremony at the conclusion of the test. At the outset of the test, family and friends will be given a time to return for the ceremony.
- A COVID 19 Waiver will be needed in order to Participate in the Test and will be part of the online sign up process.
TEST REGISTRATION CLOSED.Test registration is closed. Please contact your studio instructor for the next available test date. Thank you!
Please follow these instructions:
- Please read: During the sign-up process, kindly fill out the required information on the first step and click “Continue to next step”. Once you have filled out all the information on the second page and click sign-up, you will be required to sign a waiver. Your sign-up is not complete until you have signed the waiver. If you have signed-up for a test previously, please note that you already have a log-in and password to the database. If you have forgotten or misplaced the password, simply click FORGOT PASSWORD and enter your email address and click “Send Email Now”. You will receive a temporary password within 5 minutes. Once you have received your password, simply log-into the site, go to the calendar, click on the test and sign-up.
- Go to test event date on calendar
- Click on the belt you’re testing for
- Following login and payment instructions in portal (if you don’t have an account, you can create one)
- When completed you will receive a payment confirmation email
- IMPORTANT! If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your junk mail or spam inbox, or it’s possible the process was not completed. Send an inquiry by clicking the link below.
If you’re having technical difficulties with this TEST REGISTRATION system or payment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (web admin). You can also click on the link below to fill out the contact form or ask your studio sensei. Thank you!