UTAH Brown / Black Belt Test
Friday, SEptember 29th, 6pm
USSD Salt Lake City dojo
2226 S. 700 E., Salt Lake City, UT 84106
OC Brown / Black Belt Test
Saturday, october 7th, 9am
USSD yorba linda dojo
4965 yorba ranch road, yorba linda CA 92887
- Wear your full Gi Uniform
- Bring your sparring gear and equipment bag labeled with your name. (Any Inhalers or Health Related Products are recommended in a small personal bag)
- Bring Water or other Hydration.
- Bring Dojo or Athletic Shoes.
- Some or all of the test may be outside.
- Any At-Risk students are encouraged to speak with their Personal Doctors on their recommendation to participate in the test.
- Test registration, payment and waivers are done entirely online ahead of the test. No registrations at the door.
Please follow these instructions:
- Please read: During the sign-up process, kindly fill out the required information on the first step and click “Continue to next step”. Once you have filled out all the information on the second page and click sign-up, you will be required to sign a waiver. Your sign-up is not complete until you have signed the waiver. If you have signed-up for a test previously, please note that you already have a log-in and password to the database. If you have forgotten or misplaced the password, simply click FORGOT PASSWORD and enter your email address and click “Send Email Now”. You will receive a temporary password within 5 minutes. Once you have received your password, simply log-into the site, go to the calendar, click on the test and sign-up.
- Go to test event date on calendar
- Click on the belt you’re testing for
- Following login and payment instructions in portal (if you don’t have an account, you can create one)
- When completed you will receive a payment confirmation email
- IMPORTANT! If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your junk mail or spam inbox, or it’s possible the process was not completed. Send an inquiry by clicking the link below.
If you’re having technical difficulties with this TEST REGISTRATION system or payment process, please contact [email protected] (test admin). You can also click on the link below to fill out the contact form or ask your studio sensei. Thank you!